Hospital Grade Tubular Elastic Support Bandages, KinGrip, Latex-Free Wound Care, Made in USA
About this item
KinGrip 10-Meter or 2-Meter Elastic Tubular Support Bandage
- Protect from infection. Tubular bandages keep your wounds covered and clean.
- Provide support. Support your ankles, knees, elbows, joints, tendons and muscles.
- Support sprains (ankles, knees, elbows) and damaged tissue. Provide immediate relief from sprains, strains, and soft tissue damage.
- Reduce swelling. Decrease swelling caused by edema and lymphedema.
- Treat burns. These dressings provide gentle pressure and treatment to skin burns and help minimize post-burn scarring.
- Comfortable: The Kinship elasticated tubular support bandage is soft and breathable, with hospital-grade size, support, and comfort. No tape and no adhesives are necessary.
- Easy to use. These bandages are easy to cut to the correct length and apply (whether size B or size E, or A, C, D, F, or G), no need for clips or tape.
- Medical grade quality. Latex-free, 2-way stretch, top-quality cotton, and spandex blend. Compared to “natural” rubber latex – they’re extra comfortable and made with hospital-grade materials.
- Free shipping. Enjoy free shipping for orders over $40.
- US Made. Proudly made in the USA!
KinGrip Tubular Bandages: Everything You Need to Know
When you need wound coverage, limb support, or both, KinGrip tubular bandages (AKA tube bandages) are the ideal solution. This innovative product keeps wounds clean and covered to prevent infection. And it provides more benefits than a simple bandage.
The tubular shape and elastic makeup of a tubular bandage provide strong but gentle support. It helps you recover damaged, fragile areas of the leg or body. The elastic threads in these elastic bandages are covered with a comfortable fabric. Read on to learn how this simple yet effective solution can aid recovery.
What Does a Tubular Bandage Do?
KinGrip tubular bandages protect and support wounds, skin burns, soft tissue injuries, strains, and other injuries. They’re different from your typical flat bandages that wrap around a wound. These innovative products slip comfortably over the afflicted area. They adhere to the body without tape or adhesives and are flexible to allow for regular movement. These tubular bandages serve many other purposes as well, like providing an additional layer of skin protection, and much more:
First, they’re the ideal bandage for wound care. These dressings keep wounds protected and cushioned from the outside world, covering your wound and keeping contaminants out of it.
They also help lessen the pain of your wound.
Because of their unique design and flexibility, these bandages are perfect for areas difficult to bandage, like:
Just cut it to your desired length based on your estimated size, and wrap!
Support for Sprains, Strains, Soft Tissue Injuries & More
Second, these bandages work wonders for supporting the body. If you sprain one of your ankles, elbows or knees, KinGrip tubular elastic bandages can provide superior support. And they support you without overly-restricting movement. The same is true for soft tissue injuries and reducing persistent swelling.
These bandages support:
- Fragile tissue
- Other joints
Whether you have medium thighs and medium ankles, or large thighs, and large ankles; small knees or large knees, large arms or little arms – it doesn’t matter, we have a size for you. (See the sizing chart on the right).
Edema and Lymphedema
Third, they can help with edema and lymphedema. The 360-degree compression provided by these bandages makes them ideal for managing venous insufficiency.
You can reduce swelling caused by fluid buildup, improve lymphatic drainage, promote blood flow to the affected area, and relieve pain.
Your tubular bandages:
- Squeeze gently, providing a gentle, snug “hug” to swollen areas.
- Reduce swelling caused by fluid buildup, pushing out the extra fluid, like squeezing a sponge.
- Improve blood flow and lymphatic drainage, helping fluids flow smoothly.
- Relieve pain, as less swelling from the bandages means less pain.
The covered elastic threads adapt to the body’s shape and distribute pressure evenly across the surface to provide consistent support.
Fourth, KinGrip tubular bandages are effective in treating post-burn scarring.
- They help keep wound dressings (frequently bought with this product) firmly in place.
- They apply uniform pressure to the afflicted area, which can keep the severity of scars to a minimum.
- Compression therapy is known to interfere with the skin’s ability to produce scar tissue. This is why elastic bandages are good for skin burns.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a compression bandage?
A compression bandage helps you cover and apply pressure on a limb or joint. This can help:
- Cover minor wounds
- Diminish swelling
- Alleviate discomfort
- Stabilize weakened areas of the body
People with minor injuries or weak joints often prefer tubular elastic bandages, which:
- Support those weak joints or injuries
- Help provide immediate relief
- Provide consistent and firm but gentle compression
That said, always seek guidance from a doctor for expert treatment and application, instead of relying on self-diagnosis.
How long can you wear a tubular bandage?
Proper utilization of your compression bandage is key. Ideally, employ your compression bandage for a limited duration of 24 to 48 hours following an injury. But always seek guidance from your doctor for these sorts of things.
Is an elastic tubular bandage good for open wounds?
An elastic bandage puts gentle, even pressure on the tissue around an injury to:
- Decrease pain and swelling
- Help support an injured area
- Keeps minor wounds covered
- Keeps minor wounds clean
Can you wash tubular bandages?
Yes! You can wash them using a washing machine, and hang them to dry naturally.
How to Use KinGrip Tubular
For your convenience, our KinGrip tubular bandage comes in a roll (one per box) measuring 10 Meters (10.94 yards). When you’re ready, cut it to any length you wish. Sharp scissors are a great buy to pair with our tubular bandages, and we recommend using them for the best results. Fabric scissors are the best. They’re perfect for a clean cut at your desired length or lengths.
The simple design of these tubular elastic bandages makes them quick and easy to apply. Dress and undress your wounds with speed and convenience! You can even reapply and reuse these bandages – just hand wash the fabric and air dry it to get the tubular bandage ready for your next use.
This product is highly adaptable in another way. Depending on your needs, you may only need a single layer of the bandage. But you can also double it up. Using one layer provides mild compression, but it’s great to have the option to add and use two layers of the tubular elastic bandage should you need firmer compression.
Made in U.S.A. Hospital Grade Tubular Elastic Bandage
Our 10 Meter Tubular Bandage is crafted to last. Each one offers hospital-grade quality support. The high-quality cotton/spandex blend in these bandages makes them very comfortable. Because we believe you deserve as many days of comfort as possible when tending to a wound.
This latex-free product is not itchy, sticky, or stiff. It features 2-way stretch capabilities (width-wise) for extra comfort. It will stay in place and support you throughout your daily activities.
Our tubular compression bandages provide the perfect blend of breathability and a snug fit for your ankles, elbows, knees, legs, or arms, no tape or adhesives necessary.
Searching for UV Sun Protection Arm Sleeves? Shop here.
To ensure the utmost comfort with your purchase, please follow this procedure:
Our wrap will reasonably stretch to 2 times the width measurement. We carry a variety of sizes – six total, from size B, C and size D to size E, F, and G – so you can match your tubular bandage width to your specific size. We recommend sizing up when in doubt for maximum comfort. Searching for arm protection sleeves? Shop here.
This product works but I have seen an inconsistency in the size from roll to roll or how tight it is when I use it.
They work great, soft and no itching.
help for elbow
Using them, i bought the size the chart said but this size feels to small very tight fit. Makes my arm uncomfortable after a couple of hours. maybe if i wash them the material might get loose.
MY SEARCH FOR PERFECTION IS NOW COMPLETE!
FOR THE LAST NINETEEN YEARS I HAVE TRIED MANY DIFFERENT BRANDS.THIS PRODUCT OUT PREFORMS EVERYTHING I HAVE USED IN THE PAST. GREAT CONSTRUCTION,WONDERFUL SUPPORT,I DO NOT DREAD HAVINGTO WEAR THESE BANDAGES.THE STAFF THAT I HAD THE PLEASURE TO WORK WITH TREATED ME AS IF WERE A PART OF THERE FAMILY.THIS IS A FAMILY OF TEAM PLAYERS.AND THEY ARE PROUD TO PROVE IT. THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU!
I have been using this product for years. It is soft, comfortable and adjustable for my husband’s longer legs. I use it in place of support hose which is so difficult to put on.