CPAP Mask Cleaning Wipes Unscented & Lint Free
$17.99 – $48.59
CPAP Mask Wipes
- Premium Quality. Our CPAP Mask Wipes have the highest quality materials, so you can clean your CPAP mask and equipment without worrying about damage.
- Thorough Cleaning. Thoroughly clean grime, germs, and debris from the comfort of your bed.
- Fast Cleaning. Clean your mask, device, and tubes in 60 seconds, with these CPAP cleaners.
- Easy to Use. Open the canister lid, pull out a wipe, tear it off, and shut the lid. 75 lint-free CPAP mask cleaner wipes per canister.
- Buy 100% Risk Free. Satisfaction is GUARANTEED. Not satisfied with your purchase? Enjoy a hassle-free return, no questions asked.
- Free shipping. Get 100% free shipping for orders over $40.
- Allergy Friendly. No irritating or allergy-triggering fragrances.
- Use Your CPAP Equipment Longer. Prolong the longevity of your CPAP investment by cleaning and caring for it with these wipes.
- Safe & Chemical Free. Free of both alcohol and all harmful chemicals, you can use these wipes every day without risk of harm, to you or your CPAP equipment.
- Made Specifically For CPAP & Similar Equipment. Designed for all CPAP, PAP, and BiPAP masks and CPAP accessories.
Don’t forget you get Free Shipping on all orders over $40! Your Satisfaction is GUARANTEED. Enjoy a hassle-free return if your purchase doesn’t work out for you. No questions asked.
Fast Free Shipping
Safe & Secure
CPAP Cleaning & the Best CPAP Wipes: Everything You Need to Know
The question is, how do I clean my CPAP mask and machine? And what are the best CPAP wipes? Can I use baby wipes, or do I need CPAP mask cleaning wipes specifically? We'll cover that and more below.
Are you 1 of the approximately 18 million Americans affected by sleep apnea and utilize a CPAP machine? Then you're probably grateful for this modern-day device (and CPAP mask cleaning wipes too, for that matter). As you may already know, CPAP stands for continuous positive airway pressure device. That's what this device does. It provides continuous air to its users while they sleep. And not only does it improve their slumber, but their health too. Providing your body with the proper amount of oxygen it needs is crucial. And that's why keeping CPAP masks and machines in tip-top shape with CPAP wipes and other equipment is vital.
To keep your CPAP gear clean and in good condition, maintain it with CPAP wipes. That way, your hygiene and safety don't suffer. Below, we'll cover cleaning CPAP masks and equipment with CPAP wipes. Keeping it clean isn't a huge hassle! When you know the best way to clean CPAP masks and machines, it's a breeze. Especially when you have the best CPAP mask cleaning wipes and cleaning supplies on hand!
Why Does Your CPAP Equipment Get Dirty?
Your CPAP mask fits snugly to your face, so naturally, it's bound to get dirty and will inevitably need CPAP mask wipes. Ever gone outside on a cold day and seen your breath appear foggy as you exhaled? We're sure you have. The reason for this is condensation. Similarly, imagine the moisture that builds up overnight as your CPAP mask rests over your face. Even if your CPAP device only consists of a nosepiece, all of that breathing is bound to accumulate grease and bodily fluids on the inside of your mask.
Add up dirt, debris, and dead skin cells over many nights and you're left with a CPAP mask in desperate need of CPAP wipes. Unfortunately, your CPAP mask creates an ideal breeding ground for bacteria, microbes, and mold, so daily cleaning is important. It's possible to suffer from respiratory illnesses due to a dirty CPAP machine. In addition, oil from your face can stick to your mask's cushion and headgear which can skin issues. As you can see, CPAP wipes are important for many reasons!
Are CPAP Wipes the Best Way to Clean Your CPAP?
You can't get the most out of your sleep apnea therapy device unless you keep it in tip-top shape with regular cleaning using CPAP mask wipes and other cleaning gear. Your CPAP machine is supposed to support your health. Neglecting to clear it of dirt and germs is simply counterproductive. And to sanitize CPAP machines, you can't just use any harsh method or household chemicals on them and hope for the best. They're delicate devices.
Also, even with insurance, the out-of-pocket cost for a CPAP machine can be between a few hundred to thousands of dollars. To prolong the life of your CPAP machine, you're going to want to take good care of it. So what's the best CPAP cleaning wipes, and what's the best way to clean CPAP machines? We're about to get to it! Though many people think they need to soak and dry their entire apparatus every single day, that's not necessarily true for all of its parts. Your tubing and re-usable filter, for instance, probably only need to be soaked about once a week. Nonetheless, if you're looking for the best way to clean your CPAP with and without your CPAP wipes, here are some helpful suggestions:
- Unplug and disassemble your CPAP mask and machine
- Separate your air hose, tubing, headgear, cushion, and mask frame
- Clean any tubing and nonelectrical hoses with warm, soapy water
- Wash the different parts of your CPAP mask separately with mild soap
- Rinse your CPAP parts with cool water and place them on a soft towel to dry
- Put your CPAP mask and other CPAP gear back together once drying is complete
- Sanitize your humidifier tank with warm water and white vinegar
- Plug your CPAP mask and machine back in only once it has had time to become 100% dry
This method is viable for more intensive cleaning sessions. But for frequent cleanings, there's a much faster, simpler, and more convenient solution. CPAP wipes. What's the best CPAP cleaning wipes, or cleaner in general for that matter? Definitely not baby wipes, Clorox wipes, alcohol, or bleach. Arguably the best CPAP cleaning supplies are alcohol and latex free CPAP mask wipes, thanks to their ability and ease of use!
Best CPAP Cleaning Wipes
Kinship Comfort Brands CPAP Mask Cleaning Wipes are the solution for easy regular cleaning. They were engineered to provide users of CPAP masks and machines with a healthy and enjoyable sleep experience. These CPAP wipes are specially crafted to remain lint-free, meaning you don't have to worry about pesky debris being left behind on your machine after using them. We recommend cleaning your CPAP mask with these CPAP mask cleaning wipes daily to remove contaminants and dirt. They can be used safely on your CPAP mask, tubes, and the CPAP machine itself. Here are the key features of our CPAP wipes:
- Each canister contains 75 odor-free CPAP mask wipes
- Alcohol-free, unscented wipes are good for sensitive skin
- CPAP wipes kill bacteria and keep your gear clean
- Perfect for use with CPAP, BiPAP, or other PAP/oxygen therapy machines
- Our CPAP mask wipes are made with latex-free materials
- No animal testing was used in the design of these CPAP mask-cleaning wipes
- Simply dispose of your CPAP wipes after each use
Remember, baby wipes, Clorox wipes, alcohol, or bleach are not the best CPAP wipes or cleaning solutions for CPAP masks. And unscented CPAP mask wipes are your best bet if you have allergies or are sensitive to strong smells. Looking for more CPAP cleaning tools? Kinship Comfort Brands also offers CPAP brushes and CPAP filters. If you've been looking for an easy-to-use, stress-free way to keep your CPAP gear sparkling and shining, we've got you covered.
Trust Kinship Comfort Brands for the Best CPAP Wipes & Cleaning Tools
When you order CPAP wipes or anything else online from Kinship Comfort Brands, you always get FREE shipping on orders over $40. We also guarantee your satisfaction. If you aren't happy with the size or fit of any purchase, you can enjoy a no-hassle return: no questions asked. We're proud to be a small, family-run business based in North Carolina, USA. Experience superior customer service with us. When you call, you're likely to speak to one of the members of our family! Free Shipping on CPAP wipes and all orders over $40! Your Satisfaction is GUARANTEED. If the sizing or fit of your purchase doesn't work out for you, enjoy a hassle-free return. No questions asked.
Kinship CPAP use
I really enjoy using them. Easy to use
They work for me! Thanks